Mass Sign Up InstructionsPlease read instructions carefully
The SignUp.com link for November is here: https://signup.com/go/rTbCnaU
Those who cannot come:
• Anyone who is sick or showing any cold or flu like symptoms, please do not come.
Those who might want to consider not coming:
• Anyone who is elderly and/or compromised in health should consider not coming.
For now we will be providing Masses:
At St. James:
• Wednesday-Friday at 8:30am (English with a Spanish homily recap)
• Saturday at 5pm (English)
• Saturday at 7pm (Spanish)
• Sunday at 9am (English)
• Sunday at 12pm (Spanish)
At Good Shepherd in Sheridan (for Parishioners of Good Shepherd): Masses at 8:30am (English).
At St. Michael in Grand Ronde (for Parishioners of St. Michael): Masses at 10:30am (English).
We will also continue to stream Masses and other events on the St. James McMinnville YouTube channel and it will be linked from the St. James McMinnville Facebook page.
• Confessions are at 3:30 pm on Saturdays.
We are asking you to:
• Use the hand sanitizers available at the back of the church.
• Keep a 6-foot distance from others at all time (family members can sit together).
• Sit in the assigned pews that have been sanitized and arranged for social distance.
• Do not touch your face or anything else that you don’t have to.
• We are required to wear a mask while at church.
• Plan to be at the church at least 10 minutes before Mass time to avoid traffic at the entrance.
• If receiving on the tongue, please allow others to receive first.
• After Mass finishes, please leave soon to enable time for the next group.
• People who attend MUST sign-up in advance so we can keep count and the church can contact you if needed.
• Sign-up is online at the link provided at the top of the page.
• You can also call the parish office to sign up from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Monday – Friday.
• We can’t take signups by phone messages, email, facebook messages, or texts.
How to sign up:
Click the SignUp link at the top of this page.
Follow the instructions for the registration process.
Click the “SignUp” box for the Mass you want to attend.
Add your name, number of people in your group, and phone number.
After that click “save and done” and wait until the page saves the information.
You are now good to go.